Wow, it seems like so much has happened since I had started this. Lets see if I can get everyone updated.
03.17.09 Eric and I were married at a local courthouse. Figured it would be easier to get this done before he was to leave to Fort Bliss, Tx.
04.20.09 Eric left for Fort Bliss. He is stationed down there as a medic. I will be joining him down there once i finish the course up here in Washington D.C.
I am almost through with class. We take our last test on 15Jun09. I can't wait. Graduation will be 29July09. I am hoping that my kids and mom will be able to come over and join us.
Other than that. Not much else going on. I will try to keep up better on here and add pics as i can. Hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment