Saturday, June 20, 2009

Almost done

Well there really isn't much new to report. I have finished the required part of the course according to the Texas state board of nursing. I am just waiting for the letter that allows me to take my NCLEX. The Army requires that their LPN's have extra courses and time in the CCU and ICU due to the fact that when we are deployed we will see alot of trauma and burn cases.
Graduation will be 29July and after that I will be moving to El Paso, Texas. Eric is currently stationed at Fort Bliss and we have housing down there. He has been slowly getting things set up so that I don't have to worry about any of that when I get down there.
Lets see, Joseph turned 16 on the 14th of June. Yikes, where did the time go. My little man is no longer so little. He is a great kid and I am very proud of him. Cheyenne is doing well being a big sister to her siblings from her dads marriage. She is a great mother hen.
Will post more as things happen. Hope everyone is well. :)

1 comment:

  1. hey sis,
    hooray your almost done!!!
    josh is just about to send out resumes and two of the places are in texas. one in plano and one SE of Dallas. Houston has become more of a back up plan now. I hope we'll be close to eachother :o)

    ReplyDelete