
Wow, its been awhile since I have been on here. Well we have had the baby. Tristan Eric Simon was born 16May2011. At birth he was 9lb15oz and 21" long. At 4 months he is 16lb 12oz and 25.5" long. He has 2 bottom teeth and is a very happy baby.
Eric recently left for deployment. He will be gone for anywhere from 9 - 12 months. This will be his second deployment in his 6 years in the Army. We miss him terribly but luckily get to chat via yahoo messenger. Skype hasn't been working that well as the wifi isn't that great.
I am a stay at home mom now. Found that the benefits of being home outweighed the benefits of being at work. Tristan loves having me here compared to being at daycare all day and I am thankful for everyday that I have with him. He is making this deployment much more bearable.

No comments:
Post a Comment