Well, we made it. Eric came up to DC for my graduation and then we started our journey to El Paso, TX. It had some bumps and bruises but we made it. :)
It is definitely a change of climate. There isn't much green down here. Not like either one of the Washington's. I am enjoying the heat though. Its kind of scary when you consider 80 cool :)
I am still trying to find a job. Most places are interviewing but no one is really hiring right now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the right job will show up at the right time. This economy and the fact that I don't speak spanish seems to be holding me back a little. Luckily I have access to Rosetta Stone through the Army so that is my next step. At least be able to communicate some will be better than not at all.
The kids have started school and Joseph has already had two football games. Thanks to my mom and dad i get pics often of the kids. They are getting so big. Hard to believe that Joseph is a Junior this year. Hoping to get some pics of the kids up soon.
Well, i think that is all i have for right now. I will try to keep this upated a little more often now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment